Healthy Urban Kitchen
Healthy Urban Kitchen is a nutrition program created by Antonio Valladares & Jaime Larose (although Mr. Valladares is the main person behind this program). It’s marketed as a healthy eating plan for busy men and women who want to lose weight and improve their overall health and appearance.
The program includes many recipes and other resources to make cooking fun, fast, tasty, and effective for weight loss and improved health. Some people who’ve used this program reported losing upward of 20 pounds!
Antonio Valladares, a physical trainer and nutritionist developed this program to be a resource for (as he put it): “Healthy Cooking Made Ultra Simple for Busy People Who Want to Lose Weight“. It seems that the New York lifestyle (where Valladares has his practice) is a hectic one and people require fast and simple solutions to their weight and health issues. Naturally, this is just the modern lifestyle and lack of time is a common issue for people living everywhere in America and in developed countries today.
The Healthy Urban Kitchen program is a holistic eating plan that’s designed to change your eating habits in a big way. When I say Holistic I mean that this program is not just about helping your overcome a single problem such as shedding a few pounds but follows the holistic approach that everything in your body is connected in some way so you need to have an overall healthy lifestyle for you to actually be healthy totally.
Therefore, some of the benefits you can expect to get from eating according to this program include:
- Weight loss
- Healthier looking skin
- Greater energy
- No more feeling bloated
- Eliminate fatigue
- Feel better
- And many other health and wellness benefits
What the Healthy Urban Kitchen Advocates and Teaches
Healthy Urban Kitchen is not a diet plan. This is something that Antonio Valladares emphasizes time and time again. The focus isn’t on calorie restriction or portion control or reducing total fat consumption but on your overall food choices. The main point seems to be that if you eat good wholesome food, you will not be fat, feel great, have better looking skin, and alleviate many of today’s common health issues.
Some of the foods that this program advocates include:
- Whole eggs (whites and yolk)
- Butter (instead of artificial margarine)
- Organic foods
- Vegetables and fruits.
- Grass fed meat (the program works perfectly for vegetarians too)
- Honey and Maple syrup.
- Olive oil and coconut oil
Some of the foods the program limits:
- Gluten rich foods
- Most dairy products
- Refined sugar
- Most artificial sweeteners. Splenda is one sweetener which is prohibited.
- Foods with refined flour.
- No high fructose corn syrup
- Foods with soy.
As you can see, the focus in the Healthy Urban Kitchen program is on organic and whole foods. Processed and industrialized foods are not a good choice for the program. The recipes in the program show how to combine these foods in various ways to create tasty and healthy dishes.
What does Healthy Urban Kitchen Include
Here’s what you get with this program:
- Over 100 recipes using whole foods to create healthy, tasty dishes.
- Guide to buying fresh whole food at surprisingly low prices.
- Guidelines on how to eat healthy fats in your diet to keep yourself healthy and not gain fat.
- How to cook quick and healthy meals easily at home.
- You also get 6 months of recipes updates to keep your menu diverse and interesting.
- Various bonus manuals on diverse topics such as cholesterol, gluten and additional health issues.
Pros and cons of Healthy Urban Kitchen
- Provides a total eating plan for better health and weight loss.
- Has excellent testimonials.
- Affordable food choices, quick and simple to apply.
- Shows how it can be inexpensive to shop for and eat organic food
- Has a 60 day money back guarantee.
- Does not make outrageous claims.
- Can help you improve your life in more ways than just weight loss.
- May require a big change from your current eating plan.
- Does not include extensive exercise guidelines.
Healthy Urban Kitchen is an excellent resource for people who are ready to make the transition from processed food to organic, whole food. Doing so will, I’m sure, lead to greater wellness and improved health. It’s obvious that Antonio Valladares is serious and committed to what he believes in: a fundamental change in the modern diet is required to achieve a long term weight loss and greater health. This is what he delivers in this program.
The many resources Healthy Urban Kitchen offers make this a great program to read and use in your life. However, make sure to include exercise in your regular lifestyle to make sure the transformation is complete.